With Teachers’ Day celebrated all over the country today, your kids are probably planning something special for their favourite teacher at school. Most kids usually buy a small gift or a flower for their teacher on this day. However, this year make your kid’s favourite teacher feel even more special and loved by putting in some thought before buying the present. Since teachers make such a huge impact in our lives, we should celebrate their day by making it beautiful for them. Here are some unique and interesting ideas for teacher’s day gift. With these amazing gifts, you can create something lovely to honour all the incredible mentors, who are integral in shaping the futures of our kids.
- Handmade gifts: This is one of the best gifts a teacher can receive on teacher’s day. Encourage your kids to make something from scratch, like a greeting card, wall hanging or a pen stand. This way you can explore your kid’s creativity and the teacher will treasure the gift.
- Bake cookies: Help your child bake some yummy cookies for teachers’ day. Who doesn’t love a freshly baked batch of cookies! Especially when it is given to celebrate teacher’s day by a little kid.
- Incense: Spread the fragrance of love and appreciation this teachers’ day by gifting some amazing incenses and fragrances. Exotic incense sticks or car perfumes can be a great gift to give this teacher’s day. You can choose from a variety of fragrances like floral, fruity and earthy or you could buy a nice combo pack.
- Reed Diffusers: A bunch of flowers will wither and fall, but a gift of reed diffusers will last long and the fragrance will remind the teacher of your kid every time she walks into her home. Reed diffusers are popular gift items and they make great gift for any occasion.
- Stationery: For a teacher, stationery items will always come handy. It is always best to buy things that will be useful to the teacher rather than buying something great that she might not use. You can buy coloured pens, post-it notepads, erasers, paper clips and coloured chalks, and put them in a pouch. Ask your little one to write a personal note and put it into the pouch.
- Gift basket: If you are buying a gift for your kid’s favourite teacher, then you might as well combine all the gift ideas above, put them into a nicely decorated basket and present it to the teacher.
Make teachers’ day extraordinary this year with these unique ideas! A small gesture of appreciation can go a long way, so don’t hold back! Happy Teachers’ Day!